You can relax on the deck and watch the colorful fish in the water garden, sit by the large lower pond, stroll the large grounds, or restore your soul in your own beautifully decorated, large, quiet bedroom with a private bath and whirlpool tub. The large comfortable beds will restore your body and the quiet solitude will heal your soul. Then enjoy a great breakfast to get your day going.
If you’ve never stayed in a Bed and Breakfast before, take the plunge and come and enjoy Durham North Carolina's finest Bed and Breakfast experience!
We have plenty of local attractions to entertain your needs while you visit such as the Durham Bulls, the Durham Performing Arts Center, the city of Raleigh, plenty of shopping, and more! Visit our Location page to find out further recomendations.
Steve's father, Clyde with his dog Daisy moved into the Inn at the end of 2013. They enjoy meeting our guest.
- All bedrooms have private baths with whirlpool tubs.
- Quiet rooms with free cable TV.
- Coffee/Tea setups in rooms.
- Free high speed wireless Internet.
- Full hearty breakfasts and complimentary snacks.
- Long term rates & corporate discounts.
- Large yard available for small events.
- Packages available
- 2 acre country setting near town.
- 4 miles to Duke Medical Center/University.
- 1 Mile to North Carolina Central University.
- 1 mile from Research Triangle Park.
- 2.5 of miles to Durham Bulls Park and Downtown Durham.
We sell gift certificates and we also gladly accept NCBBI Gift Certificates!